[3830] NAQP RTTY K0BX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0bx@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K0BX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:19:24 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0BX
Operator(s): K0BX
Station: K0BX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:   24    16
   20:   89    34
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  113    50  Total Score = 5,650

Club: MISSISSIPPI VALLEY DX AND CONTEST CLUB

Team:

Comments:

For some reason this contest always conflicks with something.  I was only able
to operate a few hours.

Still it was fun and glad to see all my RTTY friends.  Writelog and MMTTY is
sure hard to beat as a rtty contest program.

100 Watts with a TS-850s and 400hz filter, FSK.  Antenna 4 element monobander
on 20 at 50 feet and ground mounted vertical for 40.

Looking forward to the next contest.

Joe K0BX
Also in Missouri, St. Louis.