[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:38:12 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO,KT1I
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 10.1

   80:   91    36
   40:  108    39
   20:  112    40
   15:   16    10
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  332   130  Total Score = 43,169

Club:

Team:

Comments:

We operated Field Day style from a hunting camp in Hubbardton VT, (just west of
Rutland).
We put a pair of G5RV's in the trees, started the generator, and had lots of
fun!!
Equipment used: IC-756 PRO II, IC-751A, and two desktop computers networked
togather running Writelog, which worked flawless!!  Had some minor RF in the
mouse/keyboard problems, so we moved one antenna around to get less rf at the
operation stations.
Lessons learned:  Bring better chairs!! Wooden benches get hard for 12 hours of
operating. Get a bigger car, left some
stuff that we really needed, just not enough room in the car to pack it all.

Great contest, with poor propagation on 10 and 15 meters.