[3830] Rus RTTY ZL2BR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY ZL2BR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:18:16 -0700
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: ZL2BR
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZL2BR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: New Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    0     0     0
   20:  123  1205    51
   15:    3    20     3
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  126  1225    54  Total Score = 66,150

Club:

Comments:

Slow going all the time. 20m was the only show in town. The curtain came down at
sunset, rose slightly around midnight local, but not high enough to keep me from
my bed. Most Russians worked were 9's and 0's with a couple of 4's and 6's.

My thanks to those who worked me, and very special thanks to those stations such
as KI5XP who very obviously bothered to turn their beams around to my direction
to complete a contact, and no thanks to those who very obviously did not or
could not. Tip, if I am beaming to Eu or JA and a W/VE calls me, I always
without fail, turn the beam onto the calling station to ensure best possible
copy both ways. It would be a better world if everyone with beams that rotate
showed the same courtesy.

73, Frank