[3830] NAQP CW K0RF M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0RF M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:41:04 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0RF,W1XE
Station: K0RF

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   73    24
   80:  175    41
   40:  305    54
   20:  362    56
   15:  192    37
   10:   83    20
-------------------
Total: 1190   232  Total Score = 276,080

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was a last minute operation here.  I saw George, W1XE at our jazz band
rehersal on Tuesday and we kicked around the idea of playing in the test and
decided on Thursday to operate.  I had some fixing to do on several antenna
systems.  Conditions were so bad that I didn't know if 15M was working until the
test started.  We had a good first hour that sustained us through some really
lousy conditions around the 2000-2300 hours.  No storms here.  QRN was bad, but
I've heard worse in this test.
        We were going to join a Grand Mesa Team, but I guess M2s can't be on a
team.  I
hope there are enough M2 entries (5 required, I think) so the winners (not us,
BTW) can get their plaque.
        This is a great contest.
73, Chuck