[3830] NAQP CW N6EE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronl@toto.csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6EE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 09:55:26 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6EE
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: N6EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   13     8
   40:   40    22
   20:   78    32
   15:   29    18
   10:   12     9
-------------------
Total:  172    89  Total Score = 15,308

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #5

Comments:

Managed a bit of operating here and there between numerous honey-do
obligations.

I couldn't understand why I was being asked for fills more than usual.  After
three hours of this (I'm a slow learner) I noticed that the watt meter wasn't
moving. I switchd to the 15 watt range and it barely moved - probably less than
a watt out.  Egad - I forgot that I turned down the power control to quickly
test the macros just before the contest began.  Amazingly, almost 45 of you guys
copied me!  Most without repeats.   If you worked me before 2045Z pat yourself
on the back - What great ears you have! My hat's off to you that's for sure.

3L tribander at 45 ft
40/80M V

Thanks for digging deep. 73,
Ron N6EE