[3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:56:34 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   40    21
   80:   99    31
   40:  195    45
   20:  198    49
   15:   50    19
   10:   11     6
-------------------
Total:  593   171  Total Score = 101,403

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC #1

Comments:

Well, regardless of discussion about terrible condx, NAQP CW was a blast again.
It's a strategy contest, and with 20/20 hindsight, I'd do my off times
differently. Great to hear all the activity from Canada. All the zero's were
represented. I missed Montana, KL7 and several W1 mults. NH6PR appeared to be
doing well. Worked a few sixes and fives on 10. The propagation was there, but
very spotty. Someone else mentioned recommended times to be on bands such as 160
and 10. Might be a good idea to so so again, especially for 10 and maybe even
15. Great to see a couple of the PVRC guys put KM4M (K4JA) on in the multi
category. Activity in NAQP fone will be predicated by antenna work at NR4M. The
holes for the towers were dug last September. Until now they have
been full of water and it's been so boggy it would be impossible to get concrete
trucks in! Thanks to all for the Qs!