[3830] IOTA OH0N(DJ2QV) SO12CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA OH0N(DJ2QV) SO12CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 01:07:04 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: OH0N
Operator(s): DJ2QV
Station: OH0N

Class: SO12CW LP
QTH: Svinö (Aland Is)
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   42       14      0        0
   40:  138       32      0        0
   20:  177       31      0        0
   15:   90       20      0        0
   10:   80       10      0        0
Total:  527      107      0        0  Total Score = 405,423

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Holiday style operation from a camping location on the eastern coast of Aland
main island.
Antenna was a G5RV on a 9m telescopic tower about 10m from the sea.

Conditions were best at the beginning of the contest when I had good runs on 10m
and 15m, later on condx turned worse and never recovered during the remaining
contest. Sunday 10m and 15m was almost dead. 80m was hard work with LP and such
a small antenna - and also I needed some sleep...

73 de OH0N (Nokia Radio club Salo) Op. DJ2QV
Maik