[3830] WAE CW VE3IAY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3iay@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VE3IAY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:37:31 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3IAY
Operator(s): VE3IAY
Station: VE3IAY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ottawa
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:
   40:   35    20    17
   20:   61    74    20
   15:   10    10     9
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  106   103    46  Total Score = 22,781

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Operating time was sandwiched around family commitments (an out-of-town
wedding). First stint was frustrating, almost no-one was hearing me. Conditions
picked up by the second stint. Tried out new WAE support in N1MM Logger versions
3.0.40 (first part) and 3.0.41 (second part). Had one glitch in the first part,
fixed in the newer version, as well as one pause caused by RFI disabling my
keyboard (my apologies to HG1S - I was all ready to send QTCs when I lost my
keyboard).