[3830] WAE CW A45WD(YO9HP) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW A45WD(YO9HP) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:00:30 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: A45WD
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: A45WD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oman
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  226          33
   40:  257          36
   20:  401          43
   15:  421          39
   10:  129          26
-------------------------
Total: 1434  1134   177  Total Score = 1,167,816

Club: YO-DX-C

Comments:

Decent propagation most of time, excepting 10 m band. A severe sandstorm on
Saturday afternoon, damaged my pipe mast, but not the beam itself, so by Sunday
afternoon the beam was up in the air again, but at 6 m above the ground only..
Of course I missed the Sunday 10 m openings and a lot of multipliers.
I wish I was not so tired (Saturday and Sunday are working days here) in order
to complete maximum number of QTC's. Finally I have to admit that it's fun to be
on the DX side of WAE contest. See you in WAE-SSB and WAE-RTTY!
Alex, A45WD (YO9HP)