[3830] SCC RTTY VE3IAY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3iay@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY VE3IAY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:44:02 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: VE3IAY
Operator(s): VE3IAY
Station: VE3IAY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ottawa
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   10   18    10
   40:   34   80    27
   20:   86  217    42
   15:   17   38    15
   10:
------------------------
Total:  147  353    94  Total Score = 33,182

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I used both N1MM Logger and MixW in the contest. I switched partway through,
with the help of ADIF file transfers, when copy wasn't so good. MixW seemed to
work better under poor copy conditions than MMTTY. The best arrangement here
appears to be to use N1MM to do the contest, with MixW running on a separate PC
copying from the same audio stream to help out when copy is marginal.