[3830] NA Sprint CW N6ZZ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6ZZ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 04:58:55 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6ZZ
Operator(s): N6ZZ
Station: N6ZZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  140    1:40
   40:  143    1:40
   20:   63     :40
---------------------

Club:

Team: Azenmokers

Comments:

My ears hurt!  Had a great lightning display outside the window for most of the
contest. It never quite got bad enough to go off the air, but it sure made it
tough to copy stuff. My rule of thumb is that if I can hear the thunder through
the headphones, then it's probably time to QRT.  However, I was trying a set of
those Bose noise-cancelling headphones this time, so I may have pushed the
envelope a bit more than I had intended!