[3830] NA Sprint CW N6MJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6MJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:26:47 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: N6MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:   72
   20:  186
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

20m - 5 el yagi@ 72feet, FT1000MKV
40m - hamstick mounted on my dads pickup - TS950S

Decided at the last minute to get on from home.  My 40m yagi needs to be
repaired, and my 80m slopers havent worked in years.  I was just gonna do 20m
only, but my dad suggested I hook up a coax to his mobile setup.  Almost nobody
could hear me on 40 until the last hour, and even then it was a struggle.  Best
ears goes to N8BJQ who worked me at 0040z on 40m...  I couldnt work anyone else
on 40 until almost 02z.  The one nice thing about staying on 20m so long is I
was able to work a lot of mults that showed up late.

Congrats to W4AN and all the other big scorers

73, Dan N6MJ