[3830] NA Sprint CW K5TR(N5RZ) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5TR(N5RZ) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:49:40 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   76
   40:  135
   20:  157
---------------------

Club:

Team: Not Bad for a 5 #2

Comments:

Thanks to George for hosting me since the N5RZ WTX QTH is now QRT.  We have
moved into town and the antennas are coming down the first week of October to be
reassembled over the next few years at the future retirement QTH in Central TX
(actually about 60 miles west of K5TR in STX).  It's been a fun ride out here
for the past 12 years.  Don't worry - WTX will be ably represented by N5DO, N5NA
and others.  I may put up some small antennas here in town - we'll see what the
neighbors will tolerate.

George has assembled a FB Station - just wish I knew how to operate!!!   Lots of
great operating from stations who I've never worked in the Sprint before  -
thanks for getting on guys.

I remember in the early Sprint days when you would work 40 or 50 guys on all
three bands.   Now I bet I'm lucky to work 10 or 15 on all 3 bands, and making
more QSO's to boot!!    Participation is great thanks to everyone getting on.

Sorry for my "Lidliness" at various times  -  I'm a poor typist and can really
get TR cranking out some strange stuff due to my miskeys!!!

Rate:   106-90-84-88.    I seemed to run out of steam as the contest progressed
while many others had outstanding last hours.

Thanks to everyone for the QSO's, and look forward to seeing you in the next
one, wherever I may be.

73,  Gator