[3830] NA Sprint SSB NX9T HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB NX9T HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 05:14:03 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 3:59

   80:   59
   40:   98
   20:   93
---------------------

Club:

Team: SMC

Comments:

Geeeeez. That wasn't quite as much fun as usual.  Missed NC!!! Anyone else on
from NC???  Also missed SC, AL, RI, KY, AZ,AK, NE, NWT, QC, and MB.  The last
30-40 minutes was pretty unproductive for the most part...things just slowed
down to a crawl.  Everyone I heard calling was someone I had in the log.
Ohwell...still beat watching that flick the XYL had playing on the tv.
Thanks for the Q's.  It's always fun to run in to so many top notch ops in a 4
hour time span.
73,
jeff NX9T

station info: