[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6MJ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N6MJ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:55:44 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: N6MJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:   28     :20
   20:   85    1:40
---------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team: Team Longneck

Comments:

Spent all day replacing coax on the main tower, and it took longer than
expected.  By the time the contest started, I had all the coax off of the tower,
but the new coax still wasnt up.  So I decided to operate from my dads pickup
sitting in the driveway.  The IC706MKIIG he has in there is very prone to having
the receiver overload, so it was tough going with all the loud signals on the
band.  2 hours was all I could muster in this one.

73, Dan N6MJ
WWYC #11