[3830] WAE SSB W4MYA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rsmorris@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB W4MYA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:04:13 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 31

   80:   88    88    28
   40:   85    71    29
   20:  713   598    45
   15: 1000   911    49
   10:
-------------------------
Total: 1886  1668   151  Total Score = 1,371,141

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Congrats to K4JA's M/S and KD4D's SO2R efforts!

Spent close to an hour off and on CQing on 10M times and tried several "lets try
it" skeds. Heard scatter signals from YZ9W Saturday morning for just a few
minutes and had a G tell me on 15 he did heard me but no QSO's. Bummer

Like others have said, good to hear all the new calls and have had several
emails from new ops already that said it was their first or second USA contact.
Hope they continue contesting.

Good conditions on 15 and the stack was the best antenna for most of the time.
What did surprise me was on 20M where a TH7 @ 65' beat out the 4/4 120/60' stack
and another single 4el @ 100' in the evenings.

Enjoyed it!
Take care