[3830] Salmon Run VE7FO SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run VE7FO SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 01:23:13 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   31     17
   40:    7      3
   20:    2      3
   15:    6      0
   10:    4      0
    6:
--------------------
Total:   50     23  Mults = 25  Total Score = 7,150

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Just a part time effort here.  As expected, signals very weak on 10, 15 and 20.
W6ELProp showed good prop to Seattle on 80 except 0600 - 1400Z.  To Walla Walla
good on 80 except 0900 - 1300Z and good on 40 except 0200 - 1900Z.  Spokane and
Vancouver (Wa) were similar to Walla Walla.  Of course, Wa stations were on the
high bands most of the time.

Managed to move a few people to different bands/mode which was nice.

I was hoping to chase KI7Y through the various counties but only heard him 2-3
times on ssb, never on cw, and very, very weak.

Listened on 1850 at the suggested time.  Nothing.

Did get my 1K for working W7DX on ssb & cw which was nice.

Anyway, thanks for the Qs, guys, and your patience while pulling me out of the
mud.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO