[3830] Collegiate QP W7UQ School Club LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Collegiate QP W7UQ School Club LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:53:56 -0700
                    Collegiate QSO Party

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A, KD7YGF, KC7RSO, KD7YXX?
Station: W7UQ

Class: School Club LP
QTH: University of Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:          52             4
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:   0      52      0      4  Total Score = 1,000

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I have no idea what the real score is.

I apologize for forgetting an op call, it's KD7Ysomething.

Nice to get some VHFers onto HF!  All 3 of them are students, and we all had
fun, depsite not making 1,000 q's. :)  Thanks to those who called in.  Hopefully
we will have a crew for SS SSB.

Nice to work our faculty advisor, KO7C, and our "secondary" Advisor KD7PHG
stopped by for a few minutes to say hi.  Perhaps the most activity at W7UQ in
the last 3 years!

Not many schools were on that we could hear, but condx were pretty bad, and we
all left before they had a real chance to recover.  It's strange being the one
teaching about HF, and not learning from "the boyz" for once. :)

-Chris KL9A