[3830] TxQP W1NN SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP W1NN SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:09:08 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:    7
   20:   51
   15:   11
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   69     0       0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 11,178

Club:

Comments:

Nice to hear so many mobiles out there.  A great turnout.

I would have spent more time but I got fed up with several ops repeatedly
failing to ID for long periods of time.  County Hunter Net practices are not
appropriate in a contest where the home stations are constantly tuning the band
looking for mobiles in new counties.  When I tune onto a mobile, I want to know
who and where he is.  If I have to wait around for three or four or more QSOs to
find out who he is, well, I just won't wait, and I think a lot of others are
like me.  I'm really happy to see more and more mobile activity in the state qso
parties, but in order to keep the non-mobile participants interested, the
mobiles need to maintain high operating standards.  K5OT and K5CWR, among
others, were doing it right and I don't think it will hurt their performance in
the contest.

73 & see you all in the PAQP from W3USA/m.

Hal W1NN