[3830] SAC SSB OH5BM SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh5bm@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH5BM SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:08:34 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH5BM
Operator(s): OH5BM
Station: OH5BM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: SIMPELE
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  397    55
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  397    55  Total Score = 45,595

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

New 2-element linear-loaded 80m yagi(a'la OH5BR) worked well in the new 42m
rotatable hotdip galvanized tower.
It seemed to me that all the folks were now on upper bands enjoying the
conditions there. Or maybe they were running CQ RTTY contest which seem to
occupy steadily our traditional SAC ssb-weekend. Maybe SAC has to move.
One highlight was to work W6JR from west coast so that he was beaming LP and I
was beaming SP in Sunday morning.
Thanks for qsos and see you in CQWW-contest SSB and CW.
Tapani, OH5BM