[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WD9EWK/7 SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd9ewk@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WD9EWK/7 SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:33:41 -0700
                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WD9EWK/7
Operator(s): WD9EWK
Station: WD9EWK/7

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    0    0       0       0     0
   40:   40   65      20      13    12
   20:   63  122      21      19    17
   15:   24   55       8      13     6
   10:   12   24       5       6     6
Total:  139  266      54      51    41  Total Score = 38,836

Club: Central Arizona DX Assn

Comments:

This was my first RTTY contest in almost 2 years, and the first contest with my
IC-756Pro2 at home.  A nice opening to Europe on 15m Saturday morning, plus some
luck on 40m in the evenings.  No all-time new ones went in the log this time,
but I did get a few new ones on different bands.  This was only a part-time
effort, on Friday evening and throughout much of Saturday.

Thanks for the contacts, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/