[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY N1NB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sholton@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY N1NB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:46:20 -0700
                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N1NB
Operator(s): N1NB
Station: N1NB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0    0       0        0     0
   40:  112  217      27       23     7
   20:   79  180      22       35    13
   15:  129  310      20       43    14
   10:   27   75       3       22    13
Total:  347  783      72      124    47  Total Score = 189,244

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

There's good new and bad news. The good news is I was able to get into CQWW RTTY
for the
first time in many years. I've had a string of the darndest conflicts...out of
the country, out of town,
mandatory family engagements etc. So it was really nice to be around this year.
The bad news
was I couldn't get on the air until 13:00z Sunday morning to work most of last
10 hours of the test.

Conditions surprisingly good. Had a good time. Couldn't get much in the was of
any runs going
until the very end with a nice run of 96 on 40M to end the contest.

Not a spectacular score, of course, but pretty satisfying for 100 watts and 2
wires. The delta
loop for 40M at 65ft. pointed at Europe has really worked out great.