[3830] CaQP N6TV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6tv@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N6TV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:38:55 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCLA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    10    0
   80:   156    0
   40:   351    0
   20:   521    0
   15:   504    0
   10:     1    0
    6:     0    0
    2:     0    0
--------------------

Club: Mother Load DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was trying to break N6IG's old CW record, but I missed it by 24 QSOs.

My 10m antenna was kaput (high SWR, no signals).  I think I worked nearby N6NT
on the coax leakage.

I had two "special" phone calls during the contest:

  o Late Saturday afternoon, from Barbara Streisand.
  o Sunday after noon, from Al Gore.

They both wanted me to vote against the recall.

At least they weren't calling to complain about TVI!

A speical THANK YOU to all of the people who went out of their way to put on
County Expeditions, just to ensure that we would have all 58 California counties
on the air.  Without them, this contest just wouldn't be the same.

73,
Bob, N6TV
2003 CQP County Coordinator
http://www.cqp.org