[3830] CaQP AE6Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AE6Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:32:10 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCLA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:07

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   79     81
   15:   46     80
   10:   24     85
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Club: MLDXCC
Unfortunately, I had to be in NYC the last five days, and I flew back to
California Sunday morning arriving home at noon, with three hours to go in the
contest.  No time to configure for SO2R or even to get the voice keyer
working(all of which. of course, I had been planning to do before being called
away suddenly), but none of that was needed, as it was a crazy three hours of
constantly being fresh meat.  It was very pleasant to have condx that allowed a
start on 10, and I could have stayed there the entire three hours, but I think I
would have worked the same 24 mults over and over, hi.
  73, andy, ae6y