[3830] CaQP KE5C Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke5c@hot.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KE5C Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:36:02 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KE5C
Operator(s): KE5C
Station: KE5C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 09:24

  160:    1
   80:   19
   40:   40
   20:   75
   15:   94
   10:   11
    6:    0
    2:    0
--------------------
Total:  240     0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 38,880

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I knew this would only be a part-time effort, but I thought I might be able to
work all 58 counties on cw.  Of course, my record of never having had a sweep in
any contest remains intact, but I still had a lot of fun.  On the second day I
lost something in my tribander - all resonances changed, so perhaps a trap.  The
SWR is still ok at the resonant frequencies, so I think the feedline and balun
are okay.  Whenever I was getting bored, W6OAT seemed to pop up in a new county.
 I also ran off sixty or so contacts before I realized I had set my logging
program wrong and wasn't recording the QSO number.  Oh well.  Thanks to the
organizers!