[3830] CaQP W6PT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6PT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:12:11 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6PT
Operator(s): K6QK, K6ZH, WB7RHT, N7CW
Station: W6PT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Imperial
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5

  160:
   80:   93      81
   40:  154     179
   20:  251     275
   15:  285     366
   10:   31     151
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

We were a M/S county expedition.  I should probably blame our low score on
conditions or bringing along a new op (WB7RHT, who performed admirably), but the
fact is we had the tribander pointed WEST for 7 hours. ARRGHH!  We knew we felt
weak, but everyone's signals were down.... DUH.  Despite that, we never did work
KH6.  Oh well.  As always, we enjoyed this great contest (thank you NCCC).
We'll be back next year - pointed East.

73, Bud  N7CW