[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY IK4MHB SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mhb@mcc.is.it
Subject: [3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY IK4MHB SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:17:25 -0700
                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IK4MHB
Operator(s): IK4MHB
Station: IK4MHB

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Italy
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  947  2561      56      100    35
   10:
Total:  947  2561      56      100    35  Total Score = 489,151

Club: Marconi Contest Club

Comments:

Good conditions Saturday, unfortunately as all the Italians I have lost the
Sunrise of Sunday. The blackout has been extended since 01.00z up to the 07.30z
in my city, in other zones as IT9 it has been worse also. Few the African
stations. Any way it has been a good contest. Thanks to I4LEC Clay and IK4NPD
Francesca for the hospitality.