[3830] JARTS VE6YR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6yr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS VE6YR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:41:03 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE6YR
Operator(s): VE6YR
Station: VE6YR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alberta
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   21    42    11
   40:   97   200    21
   20:  212   486    37
   15:  108   260    30
   10:   50   110    20
-------------------------
Total:  488  1098   119  Total Score = 130,662

Club:

Comments:

Strange conditions. I only worked three EU stations. I saw many Eastern NA
stations working Europe. 9A5W was loud at this QTH but he could not copy me.
Thanks W9HLY Vern for trying 10 meters, but we just could not make it. The JA
stations were great and really supported this contest. My number of dupes was
unusually high. My cabrillo log is homemade and displays fine with Wordpad but
poorly with Notepad. I hope it will not be rejected. Any suggestions? See you in
the next one.  73  Bob