[3830] CQWW SSB E21EIC SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e21eic@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E21EIC SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:12:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: E21EIC
Operator(s): E21EIC
Station: E21EIC

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: BANGKOK, THAILAND
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  212    28       77
   10:
------------------------------

Club: HSDXA

Comments:

Rig: KENWOOD TS-940S  Power: 100 Watts
Ant: Maldol THM-05 (mobile antenna at the door) @: 20 mH.

I live at condo and use mobile antenna  in the CQ WW Contest. I can wkd 77 DXCC
countries and 28 CQ zone. The condition on Sunday better than Saturday.
 Band open around 1230z -1330z to NA.  I heard K1TTT, K3CR, K3ZO, etc, but  I
can wkd K7DD, WA1JMP, K5ZD and VO1AU.

 I can wkd station in Caribbean Sea and SA are VP2E, V26B, YV4A, 8P1A, FY5KE,
OA4O, PT0F,  PX5E and PR7CP. I copy V47KP 59+ on 21.227.6 MHz and I calling
V47KP many time, but no answer! also I heard VP5, PJ2, LU, CE, PZ and 9Y4.

About  AF station. I wkd VQ9X, ST2M, C5Z, 5R8FU, D4B and ET3ME and Thanks to
ZK1CG for calling me for new multi.

Thanks to CQ Magazine for support contest and Thanks to all SOs.

CU in CQ WW CW from "9M2SEA"

73, Champ E21EIC/XW1IC
http://www.qsl.net/e21eic