[3830] CQWW SSB W7MD SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7md@gci-net.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W7MD SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:15:16 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7MD
Operator(s): W7MD
Station: W7MD

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: 03  AZ USA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:28

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  281    30      105
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Southern Arizona DX Association

Comments:

-Solar Flare
-Almost no Long Path
-The pathway thru the Mediterranean and Aegean was just not ever there.  The
Italian stations were weak (unbelievable).  Could not copy Sicily, Sardinia,
Crete, African Italy, Greece, Romania, Egypt or Israel.  They were just under
the lower edge of the Aurora. I could copy the stations over the North Pole much
better than the usually strong and flutter free Mediterranean and Aegean
stations.
The only Middle Eastern station which I heard was 9K2K on the LP - easily worked
on Sunday AM.
-Only a few Pacific stations on 20 meters
-No JA runs
Bummer!!
73
Damon