[3830] CQWW SSB N2NT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2NT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:55:07 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT, N2NC, N4HY, WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   54    10       27
   80:  301    19       81
   40:  332    26       99
   20:  982    36      130
   15: 1397    33      126
   10: 1208    31      139
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thought about going Multi Single this year, since operators were not abundant.
None of us like phone :) We wanted to have more fun, so we just ran m/2 and
worked as much as we could.
Interesting conditions, much better than expected. Spent some time trying to
improve 15 meter antennas, but nothing I do works from here. Works great to the
west, but just another signal in the crowd to EU. Ah well, maybe someday I will
put up another tower...
Glad to get N4HY over to get back into DX contesting after missing the top of
the cycle!

Congrats to K4JA and N3RS as usual bang up jobs in M/2.

73, Andy N2NT