[3830] CQWW SSB K0RF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K0RF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:38:18 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): AA0RS, W1XE, K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   44    10       21
   80:   64    19       42
   40:  313    30       98
   20:  316    32      117
   15:  794    34      127
   10:  467    31      116
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Almost no cqing the 1st 24 hours.  Couldn't even run JA on 40M.  I don't know
how things could be so bad here and apparently good elsewhere.  Maybe we just
screwed up.  Things got better the second day with some decent EU on 15 and some
JA on 10M, but the battle was already lost.  Maybe better luck next time.

73, Chuck