[3830] CQWW SSB HC8N(NN1N) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HC8N(NN1N) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:09:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HC8N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: HC8N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:   74     8       17
   80:  296    19       64
   40: 1057    30      104
   20: 1629    33      107
   15: 1843    31      120
   10: 3537    30      122
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to N5KO and W6NL for making this trip happen at the last second.  I
know that N6KT, the scheduled op, really wanted to be in Galapagos.

A fabulous opportunity from a fabulous station.

Lost an hour and a half to the radio blackout Sunday, and another hour or so to
my total inability to stay functional Sunday morning.  After a shower and a cup
of black Ecuadorean cafe I was back at it.

Sorry to all those I just couldn't hear on the lowbands.  Lots of atmospheric
noise.

Thanks to John P40W for getting me fired back up again too!

73, Dave, NN1N