[3830] SS CW N0SS Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ss@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0SS Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 05:27:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0SS
Operator(s): N0SS
Station: N0SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:   50
   40:   84
   20:  104
   15:   67
   10:   53
------------

Club:

Comments:

The rate was good, the op was not... I started to poop out much too early this
year. But, there's always NEXT YEAR.

Congratulations to the numerous really good QRP scores! And most of all to those
who took the time to work us QRP ops in this contest. I'm sure there were a
number of times when multiple repeats were required and you blew your rate just
to ensure that BOTH of us got the info passed.