[3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:21:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   33
   40:  137
   20:  117
   15:  275
   10:  120
------------

Club: CADXA

Comments:

My second best score and pretty good considering the variable propagation.
Missed NT for the sweep; heard Jay briefly on Saturday evening entertaining a
pileup on 20 meters.  Almost missed neighboring San Diego section, since 40 and
80 both went long Saturday night, but N7CW called me with 12 minutes to go on
Sunday.  Thanks for the Q's.
73
Gary, N7IR
DM43bi