[3830] SS CW K8FC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8FC@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8FC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:53:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cotopaxi CO
Operating Time (hrs): 21.4

------------
  160:
   80:  149
   40:  143
   20:  105
   15:  259
   10:  137
------------

Club: Lithuanian DX Group

Comments:

One of my favorite contests.  Got the stomach flu on Friday evening and most of
the day on Saturday hit the rack early Saturday eve after spending most of the
time in you know where.  Wish I could have worked the entire 24 hour period.

Everything worked well in the station other than the 1700 solar event on Sunday.
 As I write this on Monday, we are still in periodic radio blackouts.

I heard and worked Jay, VY1JA on 20 Saturday morning about 0300 long after 20
had gone away.  Glad I did as that enabled me to get the sweep.

Heard and worked many Colorado stations as well as many Grand Mesa Contesters.
My congratulations to the GMCC.

This is a great contest, I look forward to all the great CW ops out there and
some great swinging fists on semi's.  Also, glad to hear all the new checks this
year. See ya all next year.

Joe K8FC