[3830] SS CW W8CAR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8car@buckeye-express.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W8CAR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:17:32 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W8CAR
Operator(s): W8CAR
Station: W8CAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  131
   40:  396
   20:  177
   15:   51
   10:  101
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Really seemed to get the hang  of SO2R in this one but still couldn't find the
elusive AK and NT mults for the sweep. Lots of good ops and many called as I
sent about 30 WPM and I always QRS. SOme huge scores and obviously I need to get
the new crankup up for next year to have some more punch on 40-10. Gosh I like
this test!!