[3830] SS CW K5NA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@texas.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5NA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:06:49 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   42
   40:  326
   20:  298
   15:  382
   10:  213
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

SS CW is still a great contest. I have enjoyed every one that I was able to get
on for since my first one in 1958.

The Sunday morning flare and radio blackout were interesting to observe as the
bands went totally blank for a while.

I missed Yu/NWT  for my last section, even though I tuned a lot for it on the
second radio.

It seemed that there was a lot of newer hams active (based on checks received)
that were doing very good CW. Maybe the mode won't die out after all.

73, Richard