[3830] SS CW KC3M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KC3M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:38:16 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KC3M
Operator(s): KC3M
Station: KC3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:  128
   40:   51
   20:  255
   15:  189
   10:   56
------------

Club:

Comments:

Great contest.  It?s always fun to work familiar calls and even more fun to work
the new ones.

79 sections worked.  My plan was to find and work Jay on Sunday as his signal
was barely a whisper here on Saturday.  Poor planning!

Special thanks go to KL7J for his patience and operating skill in making our
exchange shortly after the flare event.

Murphy story: After a couple of hours of what I thought was a nice personal QSO
rate, I discovered that the NA contester clock ran about 10 seconds slow per
minute and wouldn?t stay synchronized with the pc clock.  I couldn?t fix it.
The work around was to restart NA every 15 minutes or so to keep the log times
close.  This really crimped efficiency.  Playing a few hours of tennis Sunday
morning took the edge off.

Looking forward to next year!

Jack/KC3M

Omni 6