[3830] WAE RTTY KK6T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk6t@pacbell.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KK6T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:09:49 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KK6T
Operator(s): KK6T
Station: KK6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: So. Cal.
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    8          0     6
   40:   42          0    21
   20:  105         20    29
   15:  123        130    41
   10:   37         60    22
------------------------------
Total:  315   0    210   119  Total Score = 142,275

Club:

Comments:

This was my first time for this contest and had a lot of fun.  I would have been
better had I been able to HEAR Europe since this is WAE!  Pretty tough from the
west coast.  Took a while to get the hang of QTCs but kind of enjoyed them.
Surprised how many contesters DON'T do QTCs!  This one is on my calendar for
next year.