[3830] WAE RTTY Z31MM(@Z37M) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY Z31MM(@Z37M) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:13:04 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: Z31MM
Operator(s): Z31MM, Z32ID, Z36W
Station: Z37M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN11BS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  258   258    10   176
   40:  392   392   100   174
   20:  309   309    59   102
   15:  340   340   409   122
   10:   72    72    90    58
-------------------------------
Total: 1371  1371   668   632  Total Score = 1,288,648

Club:

Comments:

Station Description: Yaesu FT 1000 mp + PA 500 w.
Antenna(s): 3 el. beam /10-15-20/, delta loops /40-80/

Afilation: Z30M Contest team

Remarks: Same problem as last year with write log. We louse again abt
90 qtc's. Dont ask how, beceuse we dont know too HI. Condx was poor to
USA on high bands both days. We didnt work to many USA's just big guns.
Also we missed to work more multipliers and to colect more qtc's. But
the very useual answer from the DX station was "please not qtc" HI. Any
how we have a lot of fun and of course see you next year. Thanks to all
who call us, and tnx to DARC for the nice rtty contest