[3830] SS SSB K0DU Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0DU Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:07:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU  K0CL  KC0DKX
Station: K0DU

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: colo
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  217
   40:  575
   20:  686
   15:  256
   10:    0
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Crazy Band conditions,TNX to Larry K0CL and my XYL Chris KC0DKX.We Had a few
computer glitches,lost the 1000mp in CQ world wide so we had to use an Icom 746
and we had no band maping otherwise things went pretty smooth. The bottom line
is we had fun and Chris got more operating time in, she certainly is getting
better! TNX to everyones contact 73's and best of the holidays coming up.Jerry
K0DU