[3830] SS SSB VY1MB Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobmel@northwestel.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VY1MB Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:11:54 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VY1MB
Operator(s): VY1MB,  VY1CQ,  VY1YT,  VY1BD
Station: VY1MB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NT
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:    7
   20:  219
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Things were pretty slow for awhile.  We shut down at about 24:00 local time on

Sat for the night with a total of 50 Contacts and we worked for every one of
them.
Conditions just were not there. Things picked up on Sunday afternoon for us.
We sat on the same freq for the afternoon and  and started running. It was a
tough  hall with the bands being in rough shape for us. We had to fight to hear
most of  the stations. We may of had a dozen stations that were 5/9
It looks like a new VY1 contester   VY1CQ Dean  is on his way .
It was his first contest  and he really enjoyed it. Look for him in  future
contests.