[3830] SS SSB KS0P(@NV0M) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KS0P(@NV0M) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:47:09 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KS0P
Operator(s): KS0P, KC0INX, K0DE, KC0PEK, KC0EFR (ELMER), N0HF (ELMER), KC0OJH,
KC0NDS, KC0OJG, AB0TD, AB0YL, KC0FST.
Station: NV0M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  135
   40:  385
   20:  452
   15:  138
   10:
------------

Club: BARC JR.

Comments:

Super job by young contesters, all ages 12-16 and improving each year.  We ran 2
hour shifts with 2 kids at the radio, one running, one logging.  The younger
operators learned the ropes of contesting - holding a run freq., watching out
for the band edges, copying all exchange info. correctly, etc.  We missed WY,
NWT, and NL. Thanks to Rip, NV0M, and Ellie, N0QCX for hosting us, feeding us,
and telling us they want to do it again! Thanks also to everyone who worked
us.

'73 Dan NØHF

Rig: Yaesu FT990
Amp: Drake L4