[3830] CQWW CW N5AW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5AW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:42:28 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   13     7       11
   80:   63    20       40
   40:  275    29       94
   20:  298    32      107
   15:  296    32      100
   10:  369    32       98
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were great and operation was problem free so why is my score down a
little over 10% from last year? I did operate a few hours less - just couldn't
stay awake in the wee hours of Sunday morning - but that didn't have any effect
on 10 and 15 meters where most of the decrease occurred. Please don't tell me
it's old age!