[3830] CQWW CW 5X1X SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3jt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 5X1X SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:27:28 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 5X1X
Operator(s): 5X1X, K3JT
Station: 5X1X

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Uganda
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   13     5       11
   40:  127    15       45
   20:  167    25       54
   15:  819    32       85
   10:  317    25       74
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

What an adventure!   Computer crashed from power glitches, failures, and wild
voltage fluctuations.  Something (animal) or somebody (human?) kept touching my
wire antenna and put me off the air intermittently, of course when the pileups
got biggest.  Maybe it was the colony of large African Bats making their home in
the palm tree outside my apartment window.  Horrendous storm on Saturday with
tremendous downpours, lightning and QRN.  Locals come to visit me (the
"Mazungo") during the most inopportune times, to see what was going on.  Despite
all the mis-adventures, I had a great time and it was a pleasure to experience
conditions from Africa and still give a "mult" to all my friends.   73  -
Terry,   5X1X,  K3JT..