[3830] CQWW CW NN1N SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN1N SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 04:48:22 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:   25     8       14
   80:  112    13       52
   40:  182    25       80
   20:  510    35      110
   15:  945    34      110
   10:  351    27       88
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Too much going on at home for a full effort, but spent as much time as a I could
and it was very hard to break away!

Conditions sounded great--even at my puny home station!  Better than last
year.

I loved hearing all the great signals, especially the ones with poor tones.  I
miss those great runs in the 70s and early 80s when there were many more such
signals from homebrew rigs out of Eastern Europe.

RU1A had one of the best, consistent, and most loud signals on all bands, with
RW2F a close second.

Thanks to all the Expeditions--there was an incredible amount of good stuff on
the bands.

TS930S and Alpha 87A (300w on 10)
Force 12 C3S at 35 feet (12 foot boom) and dipoles at 20-40' for 40/80/160 in
trees

73, Dave, NN1N