[3830] CQWW CW LY2KW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly2kw@na6v.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY2KW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:57:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY2KW
Operator(s): LY2KW
Station: LY2KW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vilnius
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   71     4       25
   80:  507    16       64
   40:  283    18       72
   20:  517    26       77
   15:  482    29      102
   10:  304    33       92
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Did not came up fixing my beloved IC751A prior to the Contest, so a tiny IC706
kept me a company for the weekend. Thought I'd give my new SteppIR 3el multiband
yagi a test and seemingly it performed pretty well. The location helped too as
the yagi is on a nine-story apartment building. Used 80m dipole for low bands.
Enjoyed the good propagation and activity. Was not spending time calling
multipliers and typically qsy'ed after a few unsuccessful calls except for J88DR
who I spent a couple of extra minutes on as wanted to have him logged as QSO
#888 in this Contest and it was nice to enter zone 8 to make even more "eight's"
in one line. S&P was dominant the whole contest, but had some nice short CQ runs
Sunday nigth on 80 and 20. Thanks everyone! Happy Holydays!