[3830] CQWW CW PX2W(PY2YU) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2yu@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PX2W(PY2YU) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:18:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PX2W
Operator(s): PY2YU
Station: PX2W

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2822    37      119
------------------------------

Club: TuPY DX Group

Comments:

Rig: TS-450SAT, Dentron MLA-2500B modified with 4CX400A running 300/400 watts.
Ant: 5 el. Yagi homebrew 6.7m boom up 14 meters (no rotator). Went up the tower
about 15 times!

Great contest!

Missed zones: 22, 30 and 34.

Highlights: Worked UA0QBR zone 19 at 18z and UA0BA zone 18 at 19z on sunday
afternoon when my antenna was pointed to USA. They had a good signals ! VK6AA
calling me 02z on 10 meters! TO4WW turning his antenna to SA saturday morning
and coming S9+10! Wow....

The conditions closed too early both days to USA/Japan and open too late fod
Europe.

Was Incredible the QRM that I had, probably line noise, was between S3 to S8,
impossible to understand the weak sigs calling me.

Congratulations to LU5FC and now I´ll wait for about LT1F/CX5BW big guns
operation.

73/DX

PY2YU - Ton
PX2W in contest (since 2000)