[3830] CQWW CW GM4YXI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k.kerr@abdn.ac.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW GM4YXI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:34:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: GM4YXI
Operator(s): GM4YXI
Station: GM4YXI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ELLON
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:  178     8       42
   80:  657    20       70
   40:  517    24       71
   20:  702    28       80
   15:  604    29       79
   10:  812    29       80
------------------------------

Club: North of Scotland Contest Group

Comments:

Phew! Another brain-numbing experience. Apologies to the many guys who probably
thought, especially on Sunday, 'can this guy actually read CW?' Basically I lost
it, though believe me, I was trying like h***!!
Conditions were better than we all feared but I am not sure I managed to take
advantage of that fact. It's really frightening to now see, after the contest,
just how many mults were active that I just never heard.
Still, it was another great experience and I can hardly wait until the next one.

Big thanks to all those guys who were so willing to move around the bands. It is
so much appreciated.
No thanks to the 'no call for umpteen minutes' brigade. 'Tis a pity that the
'cluster-informed' pile-up perpetuates this frustration.